How do I send more than one letter?
Don't waste your time printing and packing hundreds of envelopes at home! Sending letters with Mailform is a breeze.
Using our Bulk Mail program, you can send more than one letter quickly.
Sending multiple letters with Mailform is easy and convenient. With a few simple steps, you can have your letters in the mail - complete with tracking and printing options - in no time at all! And with our hassle-free guarantee, you can be sure that your mailing experience will be smooth sailing from start to finish. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see how easy it is to send bulk mail with Mailform!
To send bulk mail with Mailform:
- Open up our Bulk Mail tool.
- Create a Mailform account or use one of our convenient integrations
- Click "Start Your mail order."
- Upload your documents from your computer, or import them via the Cloud.
- Upload your recipient list with recipients' names and complete addresses.
- Choose how to print, track, and other specifics.
- Click "Mail All"
Sending bulk mail with Mailform is that easy! And with our tracking feature, you can see when your letters are delivered. So save yourself the trip to the post office and use Mailform for all your mass mailing needs! Let's take a more in-depth look at the bulk mail process.
Sending Bulk Mail With Mailform
Bulk mail sending is a great way to stay organized and get your message out to multiple people at once - without breaking the bank. With Mailform, you can send invoices, marketing materials, medical paperwork, or any other type of document quickly and easily.
Bulk mail with Mailform is as easy as it gets. Here's what you'll need:
- A .csv, .xls, or .xlsx document - For a formatting example, you can download a sample document here and modify it to suit your needs. Just make sure to have complete, accurate addresses for each of your recipients.
- The documents you plan on sending - Whether you're sending one letter to everyone or varying the message, make sure your documents are clearly labeled and the right documents are being sent to the right people.
- Each line in the .csv file is an envelope - An envelope can have one or as many files within it. You will need to include an additional column called "Pages" that you will use to indicate which pages from your PDF will go to which recipient. You can have multiple pages, comma-separated. Example: "1,2" or "1,3,8"
The Benefits of Sending Bulk Mail With Mailform
There are many benefits that come with using Mailform to send bulk mail. Some advantages of sending bulk mail with Mailform include:
- You'll save time and money - No need to go to the post office, purchase stamps, or spend hours packaging and labeling each envelope by hand!
- Easily track your letters' progress - Know when they've been delivered, saving you from having to follow up on numerous individual deliveries.
- Printing Options - Choose between black + white or color printing for a more polished look. You can also choose single or double-sided printing.
- Multiple Recipients - Send as many PDF documents to up to 1000 recipients at a time
- Customizable options - Customize the contents of each envelope easily using our .csv formatted file. Choose high-quality color or black & white.
- Don't waste time splitting your merged document - Our system can automatically split the file as you would like
- Tracking - Customize the service for each envelope, choosing either USPS First Class or adding Certified Mail Tracking. Specify a Flat envelope for sensitive documents
- Include a return receipt (sorry, postage is NOT paid, but all your customers need is a stamp!)
Contact Us today to learn more about our services and volume discounts we can offer your business, or visit our website to start sending mail online now.