What are the different ways I can send Mail?
Mailform is very straightforward - we allow you to send mail pieces in real life, right from your computer or mobile phone.
We offer a few general classes of Services and a host of features
First-Class Mail® service is the most affordable and easy way to send envelopes right through the USPS. First class mail is dependable (you can check out exactly how dependable here) does not come with end - to - end tracking, so if you need to follow your mail piece from our print partner right to your recipients door step, try one of our other options.
Certified Mail provides the sender with a mailing receipt and electronic verification that an article was delivered or that a delivery attempt was made. This is actually just an additional tracking service, provided at the same delivery speed as First-Class Mail®
Priority Mail® service includes tracking and delivery in 2-5 business days. Check delivery time estimates on the Priority Mail Delivery Map. Prior to COVID, these would be delivered in less than 3 business days - those were the days!
Priority Mail Express is the USPS Overnight to 2 day delivery service - its the fastest way to send Mail via the USPS.
Documents sent before 4:30 PM EST will be printed and shipped Overnight
You can also
- Mail yourself a copy of the document
- Print in dazzling color
- Print single sided ( our default option is double sided!)
- Use flat envelopes to keep your documents looking crisp
- Add a live stamp for that personal touch
- Include a Return Envelope (not postage paid), but you can add a QR code and have your recipients link directly to your website or app.
- Send 100's of documents using our Bulk Mail Tool