Team Up With Mailform
If you're managing a small team or working on a project with a group of people, you know how important communication is. But sometimes, mail can get lost in the shuffle, and it's hard to track who's doing what. That's where Mailform comes in.
Mailform's Teams feature lets users work together to manage their online snail mail orders, messages, and contact lists in one place. It's perfect for businesses with remote employees or those with multiple locations. The Teams feature is built to help groups and companies manage their mail collectively and remotely.
With Mailform, you can manage a small team or company account to help organize your online mail and benefit from custom pricing. All you need to do is click “Sign Up” in the top right of the Mailform homepage to create a free account with no minimums or obligations. Then go to Teams and start inviting team members.
The Mailform Teams feature is the easiest way to manage your company's online mail. Mailform makes it easy to set up an account and start managing your team's online mail. With custom pricing and other benefits available, Mailform is the most cost-effective way to send physical mail online! Find out how Mailform can help your business now!
Benefits of Using the Mailform Teams Feature
Whether your business manages remote employees or has multiple locations, the Mailform Teams feature can help. By keeping all of your company's online mail in one place, you can avoid lost or forgotten communications and save time and money! Mailform makes it easy to set up an account and manage your team's online mail. Here are some of the most significant benefits of using Teams:
- Easy to Use - Mailform is the easiest way to send physical mail online. You don’t need to spend time training team members. Just send them an invite, and within a few clicks, they are part of the team and can immediately start sending mail. If you have temporary team members, no problem! Invite them, and once they don’t need access anymore, you can remove them, but keep the order history!
- Save Time - Don’t spend time digging through emails or file cabinets to find the mail tracking information. All your orders are saved in your team dashboard, and you will be able to easily view your order history and access receipts with tracking information and more.
- Corporate Billing - Add a payment method that the team leader can centrally manage. After an evaluation period, send a note to email@example.com to request monthly billing paid via credit card or ACH.
- Custom Pricing - Once you’ve signed up your team, you may be eligible for volume discounts. Reach out to our customer success team, and we can work with you.
- HIPAA Compliance - Our service is HIPAA compliant for all of your mail with individually identifiable health information. Each user account can be specified to require a HIPAA compliant service (rather than the entire team), or you can request to set the whole company to only send HIPAA compliant mail. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Address Management - Does your team work remotely or work from different branches? Team leaders can assign default return addresses to each team member, so mail returned to the sender can be directed to the appropriate place.
How to Manage Your Teams Account
After signing up with Mailform and creating an account, you can start managing your team by going to the Teams page. Here you will see an overview of your team's activity, including the team members, mail sent, and more. Here are some essential tools for managing your team:
ORDERS: Review order history across your team and gain access to previews of documents sent through the receipt.
USERS: Review, add, and remove members of your team. You can also set a different default return address for each member on this tab.
SETTINGS: Pre-populate your company name sender address for all team members here. you can also purchase additional credits, view the balance and set automatic recharge for you team here.
RETURN ADDRESSES: If your team operates from different locations or has the need for return mail to be sent to different locations, this tab allows you to setup various addresses that will be available for your team members to choose from when placing orders.